Hacking USB Problems/no games worthless wii.

rontonimo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't want to start a post for this question, or any other question for that matter. I was up for two days trying to mod the wii
wacko.gif
untill I ran into XZXERO's tutorial. Now I am at the end of my rope. looked through everywhere. The whole nine yards,
wtf.gif
I need WBFS for USB. just spent 4 hours trying to install .NET Failworks on my computer no such luck.
wtf.gif
I have a 1G wii SD, and a 1G sandisk USB, external HD. Cant download, any files from filetrip for some reason.

1. 4.2U IOS70 v481 Priiloader .1 r15 HB .3.5

2. Apps on HB, TBR, Backup Launcher, HB Brouser, Neogamma 7, Priiloader, Any Title Deleter MOD, Wad Manager, and Shootmii.

3. System menu hacks, block disk update: enabled, block online update: enabled, move disk channel: enabled
remove diagnostics disk check: enabled, force disk games to run under IOS149 enabled.

4. I have a vectorman.wad on USB, run wad manager IOS249, nand, choose SD, choose 2.0 mass storage. retard-1
blink.gif

rontonimo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
r3lay said:
so say what the problem is, don't just ramble on and on and on.

Actually there is quite a few problems if you read.

4. I have a vectorman.wad on USB, run wad manager IOS249, nand, choose SD, choose 2.0 mass storage. retard-1 error

I need WBFS for USB. just spent 4 hours trying to install .NET Failworks on my computer no such luck.

mousex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you are really from the US please write English and not some crap nobody understands.
You don't choose SD NAND and then USB2.0 Storage in Wad manager, read the readme and don't call errors retarded that you only have becuase you can't read.

rontonimo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^
Do you know what English is? Obviously you don't understand English. If your not going to help instead of your dumbass comments. Don't post in my thread.
It was select NAND emulator process. Anyone who knows the steps from wad manager would be able to help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Happy birthday!