USB Portable Charger (DS,PSP,Cell,Ipod,mp3 player,etc)

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Vampirex, Jun 7, 2009.

1. Vampirex
    OP

Member Vampirex Dhampir

Canada
    Hey guys, I figured that maybe some of you out there are looking for a Portable Chargers for your electronics. (DS,PSP,Cell,Ipod,Mp3 Players, anything that could be charged thru USB)

I bought a APC Mobile Power Pack, 10Wh
    http://www.apc.com/resource/include/techsp...?base_sku=UPB10

Info:

Never run out of power for your mobile devices again. The Mobile Power Pack is an innovative, rechargeable external battery pack, perfect for powering a cell phone, PDA, MP3 player or other small device. It's lightweight and small enough to fit in your pocket, as well as simple to use - just plug in the USB charging cable for your device (sold separately) and get up to 55 hours of runtime for your iPod Nano, and up to ten hours of talk time for most cell phones (depending on the operating mode of your device). The LED status bar lets you know how much charge you have left with the press of a button, and its state-of-the-art lithium-polymer battery technology delivers the most power and fastest recharge times, all in a pocket sized package. Now you have a stylish way to make sure your mobile devices never run out of power again.

Note: USB wires sold seperatly (DS,PSP,Ipod,etc)

DS USB Charger: Only found online or HK based stores.
    PSP USB Charger: Can be found in stores.
    The Rest: You'd have to research yourself.

I'd recommend this to anyone who needs the extra juice for your electronics.

2. BoxShot

Member BoxShot Chiyo-chan :3

United States
    [​IMG] It says discontinued by the way.

3. Vampirex
    OP

Member Vampirex Dhampir

Canada
    o really, i didn't know... I saw one at Bestbuy the other day, i thought maybe i shoulda mentioned it in GBAtemp.

bummer, so i guess if you find one. Then your one of the lucky ones

4. eSPy

Member eSPy GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    pretty sure DX has some as well if you are looking for some