Hacking USB NAND vs SDCard

chop

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I've been hacking my Wii now for about a year (Thanks Wiipower, Xflax, TJ_cool, Waninkoko, Dr Clipper....et all)

I started with the Homebrew channel, and emulators, moved on to Backup-discs then installing Wads and finally USB Loading.
Now I'm looking at using a USB nand, the problem I've come across is that some games freeze my Wii when I try to return to the menu, I understand that this is a common problem with Triiforce (if your about to say sneek my HDD is set to 64k clusters and I understand that it has to be 32k, and it's far to late to change it)

So what am I asking, well what is the benefit if any of using a USB NAND over using a good sized SDCard for my VC/Wiiware wads.

chop

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
zizer said:
you use wad2iso all you have is working, keep everything on the hdd and no problems

Yeah I've been trying both Wad2ISO and Mighty channels and right now Wad2ISO is my preferred choice because I run my Wads from cfg, but this freeze issue is a pain when the kids are using the wii, wheres as the SDcard works perfectly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: