USB Loading via NTFS/FAT32/WBFS

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by vegemikee, Aug 21, 2010.

Aug 21, 2010
  1. vegemikee
    OP

Member vegemikee GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    I currently have a 1TB WD HDD with a NTFS/WBFS partition of 500GB each. Now, I've had this setup before NTFS and FAT32 loading were implemented, and I've had no issues at all until now. I've partitioned too much space for the WBFS partition, as I thought that all games took up 4.3GB of space. I'd like to have my HDD in one single partition as it will be easier to manage data, etc since I also use it to store all my media and backups. What would you guys recommend me have to load backups via HDD? Last time I had a proper look at USB loading, NTFS/FAT32 speeds weren't all that flash, but I've noticed recently, that a lot more people are starting to use these functions so I'm assuming that support is getting much more stable and speeds are better than what I remember. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

2. XFlak

Member XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Canada
    You can use the program in my signature to help u greatly, here's a snapshot of it with some useful info for u

[​IMG]

3. vegemikee
    OP

Australia
    Thanks for the info. I guess I'll stick with FAT32 loading, and leave my media and backups to NTFS. Also, how does NUSAD help me with USB Loading? Isn't it just for updating the System Menu and IOS' manually?

4. XFlak

Member XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Canada
    mod any wii

set up usb loading on any wii

set up sneek on any wii

all customizable to your liking

nothing better (IMHO)... period

5. vegemikee
    OP

Australia
    Very handy app indeed, so thanks for this. I've decided to build myself a UNEEK+DI NAND as well. Does the USB loading feature emulate the disc channel?