Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Yu-Gi-Oh 100, Feb 18, 2011.
can you load iso from dvd with this program?
"usb loader" is the broad term. Your question is a bit like "car...does it come with battery charger?". In both cases, the answer is "that depends on the car/loader". So...which one are you talking about?
I can say, however, that most of them do. For more details, check this list, under the section "Install a game disc to a hard drive partition".
ok will this work on the newest wii's the reds ones more importantly, because ive done everything and when i went to load a game it was asking if it was a dvd +.
1) there are many different usb-loaders - all with different capabilities
I don't have a clue which one you are talking about
(wiis ... are they red)
2) usb-loaders specialize in exactly that
loading games from usb - not from the dvd drive
but some can do it
3) newer wiis such as the red can't read burned dvds or video dvds
no matter which loader, cios or modchip you use
you would need to exchange the drive to do it
4) using a loader to load from usb will work on all current wiis
just get a usb flash or hard drive
5) iirc there was some loader which can read from a usb-dvd
but I would advise against that route