USB Loader with Gecko 1.9.2?

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by davidsl_128, Aug 18, 2009.

1. davidsl_128
    OP

davidsl_128 GBAtemp Brightsider

Aug 19, 2008
    Colombia
    Since the source for gecko 1.9.2 was already released (googlecode link), is there any USB loader that has implemented it? I want to be able to play Brawl+ without the snapshot thing, but my Wii doesn't want to read my original Brawl disc so I have to stick with USB loading [​IMG] I know that this has been asked a million times, but all the threads I found were from when the source for Gecko 1.9 had not been released.

2. pepxl

pepxl GFX W!Z4RD

Jun 19, 2009
    try configurable usbloader i think it has support for this now not to sure tho

3. Dialexio

Dialexio GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Mar 14, 2009
    United States
    No. NeoGamma (the USB loader based on Wiigator's Backup Launcher Gamma, which is based on Gecko OS 1.07b) *might* be based on Gecko 1.9.2 in the future, but don't expect it in the near future.

4. davidsl_128
    OP

Aug 19, 2008
    Colombia
    wait a second, I didn't know NeoGamma didn't support this! So I also need the screenshot, even if I use NeoGamma? I've been downloading the DVD5 version of Brawl for nothing!? Dude that sucks. It sucks almost as much as when my friends hid my Wii on a shelf to play a prank on me and then it fell to the floor and it barely survived... probably the reason why it won't read my original Brawl any more [​IMG]

EDIT: does anyone know if pepxl is right, if configurable usbloader can load Brawl+ without a screenshot? Please say yes [​IMG]

5. davidsl_128
    OP

Aug 19, 2008
    Colombia
    So there's no way this can be done. Too bad [​IMG]

6. pepxl

pepxl GFX W!Z4RD

Jun 19, 2009
    i no that it had the limit increased but i dont no if its the same thing?

lines = 1000
    cheats = 256

7. TeenTin

TeenTin GBAtemp Maniac

Jun 20, 2007
    Hong Kong
    This is just what the Cheat Manager can handle, but not reflecting what the ocarina engine can do.