USB Loader using WBFS Manager

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Frankvbr, Jun 16, 2009.

Jun 16, 2009

USB Loader using WBFS Manager by Frankvbr at 1:22 AM (1,068 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Frankvbr
    OP

Newcomer Frankvbr Newbie

Netherlands
    I've seen people asking the same question on the internet, but haven't seen an answer.

This is what i have done:
    -Created 3 partitions on a external hdd. One of them is for using with the Wii.
    The partition for the Wii was partitioned without formatting, so WBFS Manager could format it.
    -After formatting the drive, i copied an iso to the wbfs partition using WBFS Manager. No errors or anything.

Problem:
    USB loader (1.5) says "no games found". It also says there isn't used any MB in the partition, while the game was like 4.1 GB.
    Uloader on the other hand, is able to see the game (but not playing it.. it freezes)
    It is possible for me to copy a game directly from the Wii (disc) to the hdd, and to play it directly from the harddrive. But USBloader won't see or play any games copied using WBFSmanager.

Does anyone have a solution or any idea how to solve this??

2. Frankvbr
    OP

Newcomer Frankvbr Newbie

Netherlands
    anybody?

3. wiiesel

Newcomer wiiesel Member

Germany
    hmm if you use an old version of the wbfs-manager than try a newer one. 3.0.1 is the newest i think [​IMG]

or you try another usb loader like gx

4. Frankvbr
    OP

Newcomer Frankvbr Newbie

Netherlands
    Even with 3.0.1 usbloader isn't recognizing any game. When i use gx loader, i have the same problems. Only Uloader can see a game, but freezes after selecting it. USBloader also thinks the whole space of the partition is used.