Usb loader problem

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by scousethief, Jun 19, 2009.

Jun 19, 2009

Usb loader problem by scousethief at 5:24 PM (605 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. scousethief
    OP

Member scousethief GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Wii downgraded to 3.2e wiikey v1

Hi , playing games via disk is perfectly fine , but id rather play via an exernal harddrive as most would so i downloaded the necessary files and installed them , prepped the hdd and installed a game using wbfs manager.

one of my problems is that one of my usb ports is damaged, the other works perfectly fine, using SDUSB-Loader_cfg31c and i think i have the necessary ios installed to run the external drive , problem is that no matter what i get a ret-6 error using the hdd and a ret-1 error using the sdcard. Im a little clueless how to proceed from here , are there any all in one installer packs just in case ive missed one of the needed files ?

Apologies if this has been asked 3 million times before.

2. wrettcaughn

Member wrettcaughn Misunderstood Moral Elitist

United States
    Try running IOS downgrader (not cIOS downgrader) then installing cIOS rev12 or rev13a. From your post I've gathered that your System Menu is downgraded but there's no mention of your IOS.

3. scousethief
    OP

Member scousethief GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Hi thanks for the reply , i have just used ios downgrader and then installed rev12 and 13 with the same result , i think maybe my drive is incompatible or my usb ports are shot.

tried maxtor and hitachi drives.

Thanks