USB loader keeps powering off now im on 4.2E

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by mat03111984, Jan 15, 2010.

1. mat03111984
    OP

Member mat03111984 GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    ok i updated to 4.2E but now no usb loaders will work. ive followed guides about stubs etc but nothing
    whats wrong. ive never had any problems before.

Ive managed to get the loaders to load up but they r blank and my mybook light keeps flashing. im on rev 16

2. Sabin_Figaro

Member Sabin_Figaro GBAtemp Regular

Colombia
    how did you update?

3. Krestent

Member Krestent What to post?

United States
    Rev16 before or after update?

4. mat03111984
    OP

United Kingdom
    i used the simple update to 4.2 on this site. erm ill try find the post. all went well. ive tried rev 15 and 16. i dont get it, it just flickers the hdd, but its working fine for emulators etc is it something about ios249 being a stub. ive followed a few guides to delete it and ive read about truncha bug stuff using dop-ios. nothing is working.

5. mat03111984
    OP

United Kingdom
    ok ive just tried another hdd and doing the same thing. powers of as soon as usbloader start. i got neogamma and when i click mount it turns it off!

ok im going to downgrade to 3.2e... see if this helps

nope still not working. boots up usbloader but i can on see the hand on the white background.!

ive got it to load icon but no games, on the options it wont let me change anything. update. the partition just says 0.00gb and canty be changed. and its showing my channels on my wii instead of the wbfs. errors or dumps if i change anything. this is just with gx. doesnt do anything with other usloaders

please some help would be great