usb loader gx

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by skinneyb, Jan 28, 2010.

Jan 28, 2010

usb loader gx by skinneyb at 3:53 PM (558 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. skinneyb
    OP

Newcomer skinneyb Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    hi hope some can help i have a soft modded wii 4.2e running usb loader gx i have a 2g partition as fat32 and the rest is formatted using wbfs manager all my games run fine but when i try to download covers keeps asking for sd card i have gone into custom paths and changed sd\images to usb\images but still keeps asking for sd card this is driving me mad thanks in advance [​IMG]

2. uberbdon

Member uberbdon GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I had that same problem. What I figured out I needed to do was insert an SD card, change the paths over the USB, then it'll save the preference on the SD I guess. Anyway, after that you can take out the SD card and do whatever with it

3. skinneyb
    OP

United Kingdom
    so i must change the paths with the sd card still in then i can take it out and be able to save covers to hard drive

4. skinneyb
    OP

United Kingdom
    do not see how that would work but will try hope some one else has more information and can confirm that this will work

5. Scuba156

Member Scuba156 GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    try deleting the globalcfg file on your USB stick and make sure you have the latest version of usbloader gx from here. Then start USBloader GX, so it creates a globalcfg file. ive also found that its best if you restart after the globalcfg file is created

also, make sure your fat32 partition is set as active