USB Loader GX

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by kabledog, Aug 18, 2009.

Aug 18, 2009

USB Loader GX by kabledog at 5:19 AM (1,422 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. kabledog
    OP

Newcomer kabledog Newbie

United States
    Ok Not sure if this is in the right place, but here it goes. I have recently updated my wii to 4.1 VIA Wanakoko's 4.1 updater, and updated cios38r14.
    I have tried to boot Wii Sports Resort and get the 002 error, when I enable oo2 fix and try alt .dol (extracted from disc and renamed it to RZTE.dol
    and RZTE01.dol) in the settings, the game just resarts the wii. It even resarts the wii when i disable alt .dol and just use 002 fix.
    I am also having problems with ghostbuster, it will get to the put on wrist strap screen and freeze. OH and i am using a us wii with wiikey version 1.

Any help is Greatly appreciated.

2. Retrievil

Member Retrievil GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    I could never get the alt dol method working with WSR and USB Loader GX. Easiest way I found is to download Neogamma.

You run it once with alt dol in Neogamma to watch the video, then you''ll have the save file needed that says you have watched it. It should load normally (no alt dol) after that in USB Loader GX with 002 fix enabled.

That's what finally worked for me anyway.

Ghostbusters you may have a bad dump. Mine works fine with USB Loader GX.

3. kabledog
    OP

Newcomer kabledog Newbie

United States
    Thanks, your the best. I did get WSR working with Neogamma R6. Now I had deleted the Ghostbusters game as I installed it VIA rawdump and then through the WBFS Manager.
    I had tried before to install it throught the wii using other usbloaders but kept getting a RET = 2 ERROR. But this time I was able to install it VIA USBLoader GX just fine but I am
    still having issues with it hanging on the "Secure your wriststrap" screen. I have tried it without the 002 fix but it just keeps giving me that error. I have to have 002 fix on but it
    still hangs. What settings are you using with that game and are there any other suggestiions.