Hacking Usb loader gx vs. neogamma backup loader

devonfarrell

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to search for the answer but couldn't find one... why does tiger woods 2010, PES 2009 and other games work in neogamma but not in usb loader gx.
Thanks.

also i have 4.0U, 249, rev13a.

ciris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have those games Tiger 2010 (ntsc) and PES 2009 (pal) and they work in USB Loader GX and I too have 4.0u, cIOS 249, rev 13

macmel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
devonfarrell said:
I tried to search for the answer but couldn't find one... why does tiger woods 2010, PES 2009 and other games work in neogamma but not in usb loader gx.
Thanks.

also i have 4.0U, 249, rev13a.

It is per user, we use different revisions, cIOS, system, etc.. and it is not fair to generalize that USB Loader cannot load the games you mentioned and I agree that NeoGamma is really good as I use it to. If you see the reply below your post, it work on his system using Gx.

ciris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I understand where the guy is coming from as I had a lil snag with USB loader gx after upgrading from cIOS rev10 to rev13

I simply changed some of the settings to boot for the original game and I had it going again. To the original poster I suggest tweaking some of the settings first and also provide info as to what steps you took to try and resolve the issue so that you can get better support from the community. Expressing your frustation about a loader without providing some sort of technical background on this issue and how you tried to fix it won't do any good.

I got tiger 10 using these settings which works on the latest usbloader gx rev571 (might not be the latest when this is done)

Settings:
Video mode: Disc Default
Vidtvpatch: on
IOS: 249
Error 002 fix: On
Patch Country Strings: On

macmel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ciris said:
I understand where the guy is coming from as I had a lil snag with USB loader gx after upgrading from cIOS rev10 to rev13

I simply changed some of the settings to boot for the original game and I had it going again. To the original poster I suggest tweaking some of the settings first and also provide info as to what steps you took to try and resolve the issue so that you can get better support from the community. Expressing your frustation about a loader without providing some sort of technical background on this issue and how you tried to fix it won't do any good.

I got tiger 10 using these settings which works on the latest usbloader gx rev571 (might not be the latest when this is done)

Settings:
Video mode: Disc Default
Vidtvpatch: on
IOS: 249
Error 002 fix: On
Patch Country Strings: On

I do too, and what you said was the thing that I wanted to say, I'm just not good at words.

By the way, are the settings you've just provided are those for Global Settings or Dick settings of the mentioned Games. Maybe he can try applying those settings and try it and see if works as it seems that you two almost have an identical system
wink.gif

ciris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only settings that I would make global would be the patch country strings, and error 002 fix.

If youre still having problems devon, you could either go back to cIOS rev10 (loads my games faster) however if you really need cIOS rev13, just use another loader. Wish I could help you more.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You all know that the anti 002 fix is bad in general, patch video mode causes problems on many games and patch country strings is only reported to be useful for japanese Wiis?

devonfarrell

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah ive tried all the setting on, error 002, patchvid and string country and still doesn't work. Tiger 2010 sits on the loading screen and PES 2009 loads up but sits on a black screen. I have alot of games working on error 002 fix but these two just don't seem to work. I don't know ill figure something out and tell you guys what i did.

macmel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
devonfarrell said:
yeah ive tried all the setting on, error 002, patchvid and string country and still doesn't work. Tiger 2010 sits on the loading screen and PES 2009 loads up but sits on a black screen. I have alot of games working on error 002 fix but these two just don't seem to work. I don't know ill figure something out and tell you guys what i did.

I wish I have those games and try to make it work. But as you mentioned, they are working with NeoGamma, so play them in NeoGamma. That's what I do, if I cannot make it work on Gx and wanted to play the Game, I load it on NeoGamma.

Then after that, if I have a free time try to work on Gx settings (or post for help) until I make it to work.

I like NeoGamma because it loads all of the problem games I have and I like Gx because of the visuals. And I think whenever a developer of a certain loader finds a fix, it is shared across the different loaders (depends of course).

devonfarrell

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found out it was just bad dumps of the games. Whenever i use usb loader gx to install games it takes FOREVER and sometimes not properly installed. WBSF is a thousand times faster and never seems to incorrectly install.

Also a side note: i just had to drop down to REV 10 because REV 13a was bugging out, when i would load a game the screen turned black, i had to restart the wii, and then load the game again in order for it to work. I found other ppl had this problem too. downgraded to rev 10....no problems.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end