USB Loader GX Stuck at Loading USB at vWii...plz help

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Xabring, Feb 10, 2014.

1. Xabring
    OP

Xabring GBAtemp Regular

Nov 21, 2013
    Mexico
    Somewhere, Earth.
    Well, I was able to perfectly play all my Wii Games on my Wii U and suddenly, I wasn't able anymore. I had Wii U v 4.0.2 1 or 2 months ago,I have a bad time memory, and it was working fine, until recently in where it simply refuses to load the HDD, I've tried with USBs and other HDD, but no, it is stuck there forever, Loading USB, and when I ran it withow connecting the HDD, well, it simply runs like it there was not a problem at all, can configure and everything, but not now, it doesn't load the HDD anymore, I connect it and it simply freezes there. Should I try with another loader or it
    s doomed until a patch apears?

Let's remember I am playing on WII U, before mass confusion begins... which is also why I posted here...
    yes, Mi cIos are well installed and everything...or shall I try redownload them?

I NEED HELP!!!!! I'TS DRIVING ME MAD!!!!!
    how it's possible that it was working fine 2 weeks ago and now it's not even trying to load the goddam HDD!!!!HOW ?!?!?!!?

2. worm28

worm28 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 2, 2013
    United States
    Does your wii u see the drive i mean do you get the format hdd promt on the wii u menu, you might want to try backing up and reformating your hdd. give us a system check post it here

3. Xabring
    OP

Xabring GBAtemp Regular

Nov 21, 2013
    Mexico
    Somewhere, Earth.
    Here is my syscheck and yes, it Did detect it In fact
    Warning: Spoilers inside!

4. worm28

worm28 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 2, 2013
    United States
    System check looks ok maybe try the latest version of usb loader gx, or try wiiflow. Does wiimc see the drive or other homebrew.

5. Xabring
    OP

Xabring GBAtemp Regular

Nov 21, 2013
    Mexico
    Somewhere, Earth.
    Yes, they do...but only if the Hard Drive Is in NTFS.....wacky enough, I discovered the problem now, it was the hard drive, Ivé tested with a USB stick that DID work and now I think I was overreacting, but neither wiiflow or USB LoaderGX where able to see the drive until I formated it to NTFS, for some random reason... o well....Aparently Fat32 is too little for a 500GB drive for wiibrew to handle, somehow...I guess I can't keep both my 360 games and Wii games on the same drive....

well, thanks for the help!, sorry for the trouble. And when they changed the forums to elsewhere, I said, "Jesus, not now!"