Hacking USB Loader GX sees GC Resident Evil 0 as 2GB and read errors

chocofenix

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi. I saw a post with the same issue, but its over a year old and I know you guys don't tend to like tagging old posts. I'm trying to install from a genuine PAL Resident Evil 0 GameCube disc and it keeps detecting the disc as 2GB then read-erroring as it passes the actual size. Is there any setting I'm missing? I've successfully copied other RE games and as I've seen someone else with the same quirk I'm confident it's not the disc. Thanks

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hi. I saw a post with the same issue, but its over a year old and I know you guys don't tend to like tagging old posts. I'm trying to install from a genuine PAL Resident Evil 0 GameCube disc and it keeps detecting the disc as 2GB then read-erroring as it passes the actual size. Is there any setting I'm missing? I've successfully copied other RE games and as I've seen someone else with the same quirk I'm confident it's not the disc. Thanks
I wasn't even aware USB loaders supported ripping GC discs. I guess you could try CleanRip, that used to be the go-to tool for ripping GC discs.

chocofenix

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'll give that a go, I've always been lazy and ULGX has been my go to (I only found out it copies your games when I put a disc in a bit early lol), all my games are genuine, just confused to the 2GB marker as it's both discs but 1-4+CVX all installed fine (both discs on 1,4 and CVX)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended