Hacking USB Loader GX r932 and later all keep crashing for me

martinezgene

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
USB Loader GX r932 and later all keep crashing for me, r874 and older work. I have 2 Wii one is on r17 and the other r19 they are both crashing when I change the dol on my usb laoder gx. The usb loader will start up but all my disc images are missing then I try to select a game or change a setting the drive will give me a code dump. I have a fat32 partition on my drive that is loading my dol files.

B

Bladeforce

I have had the same problem so i now use Wiiflow much easier and bloat free

martinezgene

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bladeforce said:
I have had the same problem so i now use Wiiflow much easier and bloat free

I have to look into Wiiflow, but I have alot of family that I setup their Wii's so I would like to get it working. The only reason I want to change my dol is so I can get the Prince of Persia working.

martinezgene

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TRushInfo said:
welcome to the world, lots of ppl have this issue, me included

this stinks, I have 2 hd and both are setup the exact same except one is a 1TB 1st partition is Fat32 11gig and the other is 2TB 1st partition fat32 320gig. The 1TB works with dol 95 and the 2TB is not working. When I first start usb loader I go into custom paths and it gives me an error when I try to change something. They are all set to look in usb folder but are not reading it. That is why my Wii is crashing.

TRushInfo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
you should try cfg usb loader its different but a nice alternative. Plus it gets updated more than gx and theres a possibility that cfg will see ur drives no problem, or a different loader. prince of persia is the only reason i switched to cfg.

martinezgene

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TRushInfo said:
you should try cfg usb loader its different but a nice alternative. Plus it gets updated more than gx and theres a possibility that cfg will see ur drives no problem, or a different loader. prince of persia is the only reason i switched to cfg.

I will give it a try, thanks

martinezgene

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hankchill said:
I had a problem with USB Loader GX crashing on me on the latest revisions -- I had to downgrade my cIOS to rev14 for it to work properly. Haven't had issues since.

how do you downgrade to rev14 from rev19?

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
martinezgene said:
hankchill said:
I had a problem with USB Loader GX crashing on me on the latest revisions -- I had to downgrade my cIOS to rev14 for it to work properly. Haven't had issues since.

how do you downgrade to rev14 from rev19?

You just run the rev 14 installer.
Hermes CIOS v4 is also supported, so you could install that instead.

Jentas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am looking for a copy of the WAD of r874 for USB Loader GX. I would take r883 as a wad as well. Anyone know where I can find it? I have been on the net looking for hours. Anything above 883 is giving me issues.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: Chuck your brain out the window, it's useless, use your head instead