Hacking USB Loader GX problem

flamephoenix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello,

yesterday i went and bought an external usb hard drive : WD My book Essential 1TB an checked if it was compitable and it was so I went to google, youtube and many other sites including this one and was looking to guide/tutorials and each time i follow them I get error after another i started yesterday at 7PM finished at 3AM and didnt even completely finish it I had to fix my semi bricked wii, then download many many Cios, Ios, wads because my wii wont connect online, anyways after that I went to sleep and woke up started trying to make usb loader GX launch from 12 AM till now 6:30pm and was successful but each time I install a game from a disk it doest appear I saw many guides and followed them and oh yeah I updated my wii from I don't know which version to 4.2U following a guide, anyways in some sites some mentioned that you need to format your HDD to WBFS and here another problem started I Clicked right click on my computer then manage then disk management and deleted the partation and chose the space etc... and made another FAT32 Partation after doing an NTFS one then downloaded WBFS Manager 2.5, 3.0, 3.1 and each time I click Load or format the drive i keep getting errors.

Please help I spent over 10 Hours now trying to make USB Loader GX work.

So if you didnt read all of that here is a conclusion: How in the world do you make games appear in usb loader gx after you install them from a disc.

My wii info:

System menu 4.2U
USB loader Gx Forwarder latest
No idea which cIos
tongue.gif

HBC...
Hard moded (don't know which key)

Thanks in advance.

T

TheRealVisitor

flamephoenix said:
Hello,

yesterday i went and bought an external usb hard drive : WD My book Essential 1TB an checked if it was compitable and it was so I went to google, youtube and many other sites including this one and was looking to guide/tutorials and each time i follow them I get error after another i started yesterday at 7PM finished at 3AM and didnt even completely finish it I had to fix my semi bricked wii, then download many many Cios, Ios, wads because my wii wont connect online, anyways after that I went to sleep and woke up started trying to make usb loader GX launch from 12 AM till now 6:30pm and was successful but each time I install a game from a disk it doest appear I saw many guides and followed them and oh yeah I updated my wii from I don't know which version to 4.2U following a guide, anyways in some sites some mentioned that you need to format your HDD to WBFS and here another problem started I Clicked right click on my computer then manage then disk management and deleted the partation and chose the space etc... and made another FAT32 Partation after doing an NTFS one then downloaded WBFS Manager 2.5, 3.0, 3.1 and each time I click Load or format the drive i keep getting errors.

Please help I spent over 10 Hours now trying to make USB Loader GX work.

So if you didnt read all of that here is a conclusion: How in the world do you make games appear in usb loader gx after you install them from a disc.

My wii info:

System menu 4.2U
USB loader Gx Forwarder latest
No idea which cIos
tongue.gif

HBC...
Hard moded (don't know which key)

Thanks in advance.

Format your HDD to FAT32 or delete all Volumes/Partitions. Run WBFS Manager, choose your drive letter and click format. When getting an error close and reopen WBFS Manager, choose your drive letter and click format. Had same problem and that solved it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.