Hacking USB Loader GX Password?

Dodi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey.
Can someone tell me the default password for USB Loader GX?
I think it's something like "a1..."

Thanks.
smile.gif

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if it is asking for a pass that is just a number, it is looking for the one you use in the wii settings. if you cant remember, just go to the wii settings and it will let you answer a security question and tell you the PIN.

geckoquiver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
apparentlyl password should be blank...

what's the latest version that has it disabled?

also i downloaded an ISO from torrent. transferred to the wii... it works fine but i need to disable parental control for it to be visible on the games list... check ratings and it's for everyone...

shaun169

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
mine is 1.5 and it doesn't ask.
by the way, sorry for asking this cuz it's not related to your question but do you know if I can play NTSC copies on PAL wii? Thanks,

TheNewbPleaser

Trophies
XP
Country
dude just get the lastest update from it google usbloader it should show the official site link download forwarder or only the boot.dol and i dont recomend u download torrents *iligal + virus + bad wads = prison, fucked pc or fucked wii >P

geckoquiver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
shaun169 said:
mine is 1.5 and it doesn't ask.
by the way, sorry for asking this cuz it's not related to your question but do you know if I can play NTSC copies on PAL wii? Thanks,

yes you can as long as it's already region free... try reading some posts about preloader, startpatch, etc....
I am in no way close yet to give complete steps coz I am also new on the wii scene...

but gud luck to you
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Shawnita used to get her pills from some other street pharmacist and after switching to The Psi...