Hacking USB Loader GX not recognizing drive that has been used before

Sajo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I had a working Wii drive with all my things on it, took it out formatted it and used it for my ps2 homebrew. Before I formatted it i copied all of the files straight over to my PC drive.
Now I wanted to use that drive again so I took it out of the ps2, formatted it to NTFS (like it was before) and copied over all the Wii files that I had saved on my PC. But now USB loader GX just boots and then sends me straight back to home screen, and Homebrew channel can't find a drive.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had a working Wii drive with all my things on it, took it out formatted it and used it for my ps2 homebrew. Before I formatted it i copied all of the files straight over to my PC drive.
Now I wanted to use that drive again so I took it out of the ps2, formatted it to NTFS (like it was before) and copied over all the Wii files that I had saved on my PC. But now USB loader GX just boots and then sends me straight back to home screen, and Homebrew channel can't find a drive.
Hbc can't read NTFS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, There's a lot of obscure Japanese arcade titles that are either lost to time...