Hacking USB Loader GX - How to use Ocarina cheats?

Veetw0

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I'm trying to work out how to use Ocarina cheats on USB Loader GX. I have the .gct file. It's saying there's no cheatfile found with a "Download now" button. When I click it it brings me to an IP adress, and I'm unable to cancel. What should I do? Ocarina is enabled.

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I'm trying to work out how to use Ocarina cheats on USB Loader GX. I have the .gct file. It's saying there's no cheatfile found with a "Download now" button. When I click it it brings me to an IP adress, and I'm unable to cancel. What should I do? Ocarina is enabled.

Hello.:)

The direct Cheat Codedownload from USBLoaderGX is no longer working.
The site geckocodes.org from where they codes are,has DDoS Protection with makes it not possible to download it actual.I also do not think so in the near future.

You can go to the site and download it manually and copy it on your SD Card in the Root in the folder "codes".

In the In Game settings (when you choose a game in USBLoaderGX you have the choice between START or SETTINGS) you have to choose "GAME LOAD" first to activate the Ocarina:

ocarina.jpg

(if it is not Setbefore to Aujto/ON in the GENERAL USBLoaderGX settings).
Then go back and again in the Game Setting Screen please choose now OCARINA to activate/de-activate the Cheats itself

Thank you.:)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs