Hacking USB Loader GX give message : Copy to sd in GC games.

Angelkiller

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hi all.

I softmode my Wii. with all latest versions. Listen where is the problem atm. From USB Loader GX all Wii games play normal. In the manu of Loader it show me the GC games too. but when i try to open a GC game i have message : the game is on USB. Do you want to copy the game to SD or delete a game on SD? and option to choose : Copy/Show SD/Cancel. In the other hand with the WiiFlow it play normal all GC games and cannot start the Wii games. when i try to open the wii games from wiiflow i have black screen. So at the moment i need to use different program for gc or wii games. Althought that both programs show me all the games in the menu (GC and Wii). Any idea what i should do in order to can play all games from same program?
btw my hdd is 500 gb usb 2 formated on FAT32 and 32k. and i have 2 folders 1 for gc games like : Mybook/games/luigimansion/game.iso and 1 for wii like : mybook/wbfs/mariobros.wbfs

any idea what i can do? maybe i miss some settings from usb loader or wiiflow ?

ty for help :)

Also something else if you have any idea. The large iso files more than 4gb after convert+split and install them as .wbfs with WBF in my hdd like : Mybook/wbfs/ssbb.wbfs they cannot open. i can see them in loader manu i an choose and when i try to open they return back to wii menu. This happen with Super Smash Bross Brawl and with Xenoblade Chronicles. both file are 7.92GB as .iso.

Angelkiller

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Already updated to r1218. with the guide that you give to one post of you. :)

update need only .dol file to replace. nothing else correct?

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
yes, replace the boot.dol
then boot from HBC or from a forwarder. (do not boot from the full channel).

Go to Settings > Credit, to verify that you are correctly running r1218
At the same time, verify in the credit-top-left part which Gamecube application it's detecting.

If it still ask you to copy to SD, it's probably because you installed DIOS MIOS Lite.

Reactions: Angelkiller

Angelkiller

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
hmm.. i had forwarder and i was opening downloader from there. probably this was the wrong. now i can open GC games from usbloader when i open it from HBC.Thank you very much my friend. :)
And maybe you have any solution about super smash bros brawl and large games how to play them? and any programm for save on GC games?
Also is any way to put a new icon on wii central menu (forwarder for usbloader r1218) ?
Ty a lot :)

TomLube

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hate to gravedig like this, but the topic is perfectly relevant and exactly my issue - it asks to copy to SD and even though the SD is mounted and working just fine, it says it can't find it and so the game refuses to launch. What is the deal?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    LEOtck? Who's he? Never 'erd of the las. :)
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I only show the mirror to people and you all can't stand what you're seeing
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    bunch of bullies
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Narcissistic Personality Disorder 101
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I think that's what you have
    Thanks for providing further evidence of my claim in a single comment. lol.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    pff\
    You're a gaslighting narcissist. Everyone out to get you. You wont get professional help because you'll just chalk up their diagnosis as another conspiracy out to get you.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    leave me alone, I'm not going to engage with you anymore, bye
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    Motherfucker I was checked by a psychiatrist and there's nothing wrong with me
    okay. Bye. Thought you were leaving anyway. Why are you still around? You already said goodbye to everyone here.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    so stop spurting your nonsense
    lol. liar.
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    knock it off now, both of you
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    yea you're just a mean bully
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    he SHOULD
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    and NOW
    liar, loudmouth, cussing and swearing, all angry
    ok. sorry. ill stop now. promise
    Sooo. How about Dune part 1 & 2? The cinematography is fantastic, but thats some of the most boring ass sci-fi Ive seen in my life.
    haven't seen both
    Im going to see the new Godzilla next week. Sure they aren't some cinematic masterpieces but the last few were all really great and fun popcorn flicks to see on the big screen.
    can't remember the last time I went to the cinemas
    Me neither, not precisely. I think the last one I went to was Top Gun Maverick
    Oh. Wait. I took my mom to see Elvis. I think that was the last time I went. I'll most likely see the new Planet of the Apes in a theater too.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Oh. Wait. I took my mom to see Elvis. I think that was the last time I went. I'll most likely...