Hacking USB Loader GX/ GD:RB USB instruments

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I don't have Green Day, or even USB instruments, but I guess it's the same deal as with earlier rock band games.

*from memory*

You'll need a cIOS that will allow both USB ports to work. Waninkoko's rev19 with a base IOS of 37 has it*, Hermes's cIOS v4 with a merge of 38 and 37**, and Hermes's v5 with the base IOS of 37 as well***.

*I'm using this one to play other music games from USB drive with the USB microphone plugged into the other port. Can't say whether USB instruments work the same way
**from this one, I'm not sure whether it works. I've heard it being advised often, but haven't tested it myself.
***this one works with uloader, but not with USB loader CFG. I honestly don't know whether usb loader GX properly supports v5 of Hermes's cIOS.

N8thePWNr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's what I'm using right now, but what happens is the drum icon on the drums lights up, showing that it's plugged in, but the Wii doesn't identify it as an actual "controller". I use IOS222 for RB1 and GH5, and they both work fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk