Hacking USB Loader GX Freezes When Installing New Game

benjabean1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When ever I try to install a new game, whether it's by clicking the little "+" icon, or by clicking "Install" at the "New DVD Found" prompt, USB Loader GX just freezes. The music continues to play, but the player hand just freezes, and there's no dialog showing the back up process. This is getting really fricking annoying, as I really don't want to torrent a game every time I want to get one I already have.
cry.gif

bula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
benjabean1 said:
When ever I try to install a new game, whether it's by clicking the little "+" icon, or by clicking "Install" at the "New DVD Found" prompt, USB Loader GX just freezes. The music continues to play, but the player hand just freezes, and there's no dialog showing the back up process. This is getting really fricking annoying, as I really don't want to torrent a game every time I want to get one I already have.
cry.gif
Will not work if you are using a rev higher then 921. If so revert back to 921.

nyquilpinchess

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bula said:
benjabean1 said:
cry.gif

what exactly does revert back to 921 mean?? im really new to this sorry

bula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nyquilpinchess said:
bula said:
benjabean1 said:
cry.gif

what exactly does revert back to 921 mean?? im really new to this sorry

Go back to rev 921 of the boot.dol.

Lucif3r

Trophies
XP
Country
You could always get a 2nd loader as well, like cfg. Works like a charm to backup games (took a backup of wiisports resort lol, too lazy to have the dvd in)

Theres also a program called CleanRip, which just makes a straight copy of your game to either USB or SD card. Im not sure how it works with files bigger than 4GB on fat32 though.
But I use that to make backups of my GC games. Works like a charm.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte