1. nethbar

OP nethbar Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I changed my USB drive to FAT32 but USB Loader GX still sees it as NTFS and won't change. Is there a way I can manually change the config file or clear my config settings? It seems to be stuck somewhere.
    USB Loader 3.0 rev1258

I was using an older revision of GX that didn't have the Nintendont options so I upgraded to the latest version from Sourceforge. My drive was NTFS though so Nintendont didn't like it, I re-formatted the whole drive as FAT32 and restored the backup files to it. In USB Loader GX's 'Hard Drive Settings', it still shows the 'Game/Install Partition' as 'NTFS' and won't let me change it.

All of my configuration files are stored on the SD card, the USB drive just has game files.

I tried looking for the setting in GXGlobal.cfg but I'm not sure what to change. I deleted GXGlobal.cfg but GX didn't re-create it and nothing would load after that. Since I manually updated GX to the newest version, my config files are in the old location, SD:\Config\GXGlobal.cfg, I don't know if that's relevant. The SD:\Apps\USBloader_gx folder just has the 3 install files in it.

2. nethbar

OP nethbar Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I did a silly thing, it was formatted as exFAT. Re-formatted to FAT32, works!

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - formatted, Partition, Changed