1. Egadzz

Egadzz Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I'm running into a problem where USBloadergx can see my wii games usb if it's in by itself, but if I put in both my USB's it won't initialize. I've checked and I have all the correct CIOS and I've hidden the wii USB with stealth. I'm out of ideas.

2. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Legend

United States
    you'll know if ustealth is working, because it won't nag you about formatting on the wii u menu. are both drives powered or unpowered with y cables? I had a little issue a few days ago where it was a bit sluggish saving in new super mario bros. wii. the next two times I used my hdd, no issues, so it might've been a glitch.

alexander1970 likes this.
  3. Egadzz

Egadzz Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Yes the stealth is working correctly.

I'm using eipok's guide so I have two usb readers with sd cards in the back: https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-ult...endo-games-in-1-device-by-eipok-mar18.497994/

It was working just fine except I couldnt find gamecube games in usbloaders GX and I noticed my IOS's were showing as 249/249 in the loader settings. So I changed to 58/251 and then that's when everything stopped working. I reinstalled the CIOS and still having problems.

Last edited by Egadzz, Dec 27, 2020
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Loader, ports,