shadowfire36

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually have 2 issues
The 1st is ,USB Loader GX can't find my HD i keep having issues and tried all the port s.i also have updated to the latest version of USB Loader GX 1236.I can im not sure why but my Wiiflow seems to pic it up just find .

The other issue is Zelda skyward sword doesnt seem to load in wiiflow ..can anyone run skyward sword on a Wii U from an HD?

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
i also have updated to the latest version of USB Loader GX 1236
1. current "latest" is r1260.
You may have to update twice if you have a revision before r1256. (one to latest googlecode, second to latest real revision from sourceforge)
If the internal update menu doesn't work, it's due to googlecode which closed their servers.
you'll have to update manually to a revision > r1257

2. You need a Ycable on WiiU if your drive is not externally powered.

3. USBLoaderGX has an issue with HDD USB3.0 detection with cIOS. I don't know why. Set the loader's IOS to 58 (like wiiflow) and it should work.

NexoCube

Trophies
XP
Country
France
1. current "latest" is r1260.
You may have to update twice if you have a revision before r1256. (one to latest googlecode, second to latest real revision from sourceforge)
If the internal update menu doesn't work, it's due to googlecode which closed their servers.

3. USBLoaderGX has an issue with HDD USB3.0 detection with cIOS. I don't know why. Set the loader's IOS to 58 (like wiiflow) and it should work.
Cyan went faster.

shadowfire36

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"1. current "latest" is r1260.

1 did , and stll doesnt see my drive

2 yes i have a y cable , my wii flow seems to work fine , just not usb gx loader

3. i dont have an option o set i0s58 . only option seems to be 249

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The other issue is Zelda skyward sword doesnt seem to load in wiiflow ..can anyone run skyward sword on a Wii U from an HD?
If you are saving your games to emunand then skyward sword wont work make sure you are saving games to the system memory.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
3. i dont have an option o set i0s58 . only option seems to be 249
1. Launch USBLoaderGX without the HDD connected.
Be sure you see the revision number on the launch screen, if not you probably are loading an old channel (not an official release). launch from HBC instead.

2. go to settings > Loader settings

3. search the line "Loader's IOS"
edit the value from 249 to 58
Do not edit the "Game's IOS" line. it must be 249 or even 250 for better game compatibility.

4. Exit the loader, reconnect your drive, start the loader.
If you don't see any games, be sure to enable Wii (or anything else) in the 4th icon in the top menu.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1