Usb loader gx black screen

3li3liNintendoBoi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, a few days ago wiiflow "dumped" and stopped working, so I was just fed up with it and quit using it, I moved to usb loader gx and can't figure out for the life of me how to load a game without getting a black screen, I set all the ios and all that, can anyone help?

CoolMe

.. Nani??
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does the flash drive pass the initializing phase when you boot USBLoaderGX? And is it formatted as wbfs?

3li3liNintendoBoi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, quick update, I wasn't having any luck with usb loader gx after watching like 10 tutorials, so I just decided to buy a hard drive for games and all and tried to run wiiflow again and sure enough, it worked! So I realized that I had put wayyyy to much "responsibility" on my SD card and it would run very slow, so now I only run emulators on the SD card and I put all games on my hard drive

CoolMe

.. Nani??
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Weren't you using a usb flash drive and not the sdcard ? The flash drive was the problem, now you can get back to USBLoaderGX if you choose to.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    KennieDaMeanie @ KennieDaMeanie: https://youtube.com/shorts/nqdQNSEjtnA?feature=share