Hacking USB Loader GX banner sound

pin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

not sure which revision I was on, but when i clicked on the game box the disc came up as usual but it also played an excerpt of the sound from the title music.
I can't seem to find this now - is it no longer a feature or was i high?

Thanks

pin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I've just gone and downloaded the latest revision thru the loader, so the latest one.
Is it working on yours then?

Christopho

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes it should work, just go to settings>music then switch it on. There's an option to turn the game channel music on or off, either A. You accidentally switched it off or B. When you updated it, the option to turn the music was off. Personally, I would get a nice song and then replace the background music with that song, then switch off the game channel music. That way, there's no interference with the song and whenever you play "Rabbids Go Home" there's not the sound of idiotic bunnies "singing" -.-

Hope I helped ^^

pin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

on settings- music, i just have options for background music ( an ogg i have set) music volume and fx volume. None of these are muted but still no game sound
frown.gif

Christopho

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn I wish I had my wii right now, anyway there should be 3 options for playing music. I can't tell you it right now, since I don't remember =/ Just play around with all the options there and it should show up.

Hope I helped ^^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1