theskid

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
recently installed usbloader GXv2
always used usbloader gx without any problems running 4.2E wii

at first it worked but all i get now is a balck screen when selecting games from my HDD ,it recognises the drive and picks up the games but will not boot them for some reason just a black screen
I have tried everything from formatting my SD card and by the way my HDD has 2 partitions on it a FAT32 and a NTFS were the FAT32 i use for wii
but never had problems before ?????

i have just installed wiiflow and all is running fine from that so it is definately USBLOADER g_Xv2.0
looked online for possible solutions but could not find anything as i prefer usbloader GX as it has more settings ect

madeirabhoy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
theskid said:
recently installed usbloader GXv2
always used usbloader gx without any problems running 4.2E wii

at first it worked but all i get now is a balck screen when selecting games from my HDD ,it recognises the drive and picks up the games but will not boot them for some reason just a black screen
I have tried everything from formatting my SD card and by the way my HDD has 2 partitions on it a FAT32 and a NTFS were the FAT32 i use for wii
but never had problems before ?????

i have just installed wiiflow and all is running fine from that so it is definately USBLOADER g_Xv2.0
looked online for possible solutions but could not find anything as i prefer usbloader GX as it has more settings ect

i was getting this with some games, not all, and someone told me to change the following

It is probably due to the video mode, change this to disc default (as it used to be and is now in later Beta's) It is currently System default

and it worked for me, thanks to kittykat for posting it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.