USB loader freezes???

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by redzero36, May 6, 2010.

May 6, 2010

USB loader freezes??? by redzero36 at 7:58 AM (1,427 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. redzero36
    OP

Newcomer redzero36 Member

United States
    I just recently got my Wii 4.2 to get HB and usb loader. I have a 1.5T seagate and i partition 320 gbs to format for WBFS. I was able to get nine of some my games on my hard drive. When ever i try to add my tenth game Cooking mama 2, the game was in black and white. so i reseted the wii. after the restart, the USB loader did respond and i had to unplug my wii because my wii froze(is it bad to unplug my wii if it freezes, is there another way i should restart my wii???) So i decided to remove cooking mama from my hard drive but my computer didnt recognized my hard drives. I had a similar problem for my sd card on my 64x vista that started to work when i tried it on a win 7. So i brought my hard drive to my cousins computer that is a windows 7 and its start to work again, then it started to work again on my vista. After i got it to work, i finally removed cooking mama 2, plugged it back to my wii and USB loader gx starts to work again and i can play my backups. Then when i try to add another game, which makes my tenth games on my wii external hard drive, de blob, it freezes again, usb loader doesnt start up and freezes at the USB Loader gx logo, and my vista cant read my hard drive. Am i not able to go over ten games in my hard drive, and do i have to go to my cousin's computer just so i can use my hard drive again, or is there another way around this problem??? I would go now to fix my hard drive but its late at night so i cant. Anyone willing to help me out???

Thanks in advance.

2. meornot0

Member meornot0 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    First, are you using a pal game on an ntsc wii(or vice versa?) That would cause the black and white. Try forcing ntsc.