USB loader forwarder?

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by mayonaze, Jul 20, 2010.

Jul 20, 2010

USB loader forwarder? by mayonaze at 12:39 AM (2,712 Views / 0 Likes) 17 replies

1. mayonaze
    OP

Member mayonaze GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Is there a way for me to forward my usb loader gx to a system menu block? So I don't have to run the hbc every time I want to play games? Thanks

2. mayonaze
    OP

United States
    Sorry I'm just curious, it would make things allot easier for the people in the house that don't like to run the HBC! (there scared to brick the wii LOL) I remember at one time when I first got my wii back From getting soft modded. I had wii flow and it was on the system menu? Was just curious if there was a way to put USB loader GX there? Thanks for any reply's!!!

3. Riley

Member Riley GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
  4. mayonaze
    OP

United States
    I'm not really sure how this works I read over the guide. Doesn't explain much in any details how to use to forward usb loader? Can anyone explain this a little better for someone who is trying to learn more about hacking? P.S. Do i run this through priiloader I'm confused! Thanks for any help!

5. Bladexdsl

Member Bladexdsl ZOMG my posts...it's over 9000!!!

Australia
    install the usb loader on an sd card in /apps/usbloader_gx/boot.dol than install the forwarder with wad manager = easy
    these have been out for ages now!

6. mayonaze
    OP

United States
    I already have usbloader_gx1.0 folder in apps! So do I just rename this to usbloader_gx/boot.dol? Or do I leave that alone and make a new folder and name it usbloader_gx/boot.dol then install usbloadergx-uneoforwader16.06.09.rar to previously mentioned folder, then install forwarder with wad manager? I'm still confused is there anyone that still has the patience for me! Thanks for the help!

7. Bladexdsl

Australia
    the folder has to be named apps/usbloader_gx/ or it won't work. just rename it and place boot.dol in and install the forwarder wad and it should be ready to go. the channel will be on your wiis menu you can access the loader from there no more loading hbc. i have forwarders for gx, snespx, gensgx and vga all on my wii menu.

8. mayonaze
    OP

United States
    Whats all that about using priiloader? So I rename it to usbloader_gx/boot.dol? and install to this folder? then I have to use wad manager to install?

9. mayonaze
    OP

United States
    OK this is pretty confusing! So I got the forwarder working It shows the USB Loader gx on the system menu, but when I click it to start the loader it just goes black then goes right back to the system menu? never starts the loader! Any ideas what i may have done wrong here? Thanks to any help!

10. mayonaze
    OP

United States
    OK so I'm getting a little further now but still stuck here just a minor thing. System menu loads the usb loader gx now works fine , Now I have no images on any of my games? And when I click the 1 button to download covers nothing happens? never shows the screen normal covers disc covers! Shouldn't the images be there. Looked at the loader through the hbc and the images are fine? Any ideas? Thanks for all the help I'm almost there this is aswome! Just a little more help!

11. Bladexdsl

Australia
    dunno why it's doing any of that never had any of these problems maybe use the latest version of gx or an older version?

12. bosman

Member bosman GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    its just one problem after another mayonaze....

13. mayonaze
    OP

United States
    OK I will try using a newer version! Its strange cuz the disc images are there just not the cover images?

14. mayonaze
    OP

United States
    OK so my internet connection was not working!! I clicked on normal covers and downloaded and it says 27 files not found on server? Like I said the disc images work fine!
    If I have USB Loader GX 1.0! Can I just install the latest USB Loader GX dol version? Or do I have to uninstall GX1.0 first? Thanks for all the help!

15. mayonaze
    OP

United States
    please anyone!?

16. Yoshimashin

Member Yoshimashin Penguin Spy

United States
    It will load whatever boot.dol is in that folder. It can be any program.

17. mayonaze
    OP

United States
    ? Not sure what you want me to do here?

18. mayonaze
    OP

United States
    OK I Figured it out All I had to do Is update to the newest version in the loader iteslf! ( I did not know that!) Thanks again to everyone!