Hacking USB loader channels

danandrews80

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi

I wonder if someone can answer this question, i have dowloaded a couple of channels, however some of them need the memory card to be in and others dont, ould someone be able to tell me why

Thanks

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The ones that need your SD card inserted are 'forwarders', which are just blank channels that load a .wad from your SD card. This makes upgrading REALLY easy because you just replace the WAD on your SD instead of uninstalling the old channel and installing a new one. It also means that you need your SD card inside the wii to use the channel though.

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Pyrofyr said:
The ones that need your SD card inserted are 'forwarders', which are just blank channels that load a .dol from your SD card. This makes upgrading REALLY easy because you just replace the dol/elf on your SD instead of uninstalling the old channel and installing a new one. It also means that you need your SD card inside the wii to use the channel though.
Fixed
smile.gif
Otherwise really good explenation.

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah yes, forgot that part.

I know someone had the code (with comments) on a Forwarder around here, haven't seen it for a while.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all