DMC

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hi

Majorly impressed with the work and dedication that's gone into this program.My congrats to all.
However I can't get the channel to load the program. I am using CIOS 222- am I going wrong here?

Thanks

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
DMC said:
Hi

Majorly impressed with the work and dedication that's gone into this program.My congrats to all.
However I can't get the channel to load the program. I am using CIOS 222- am I going wrong here?

Thanks

what channel? is it a forwarder, hybrid or full channel

What USBLoader? Wiiflow, usbloader 1.x, CFG USBLoader, Coverfloader, uLoader ot other

DMC

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
cfg usb loader- sorry I thought i posted it in that section. its the onw from the sticky in the cfg post. I can view the channel but it won't run. it keeps going back to wii menu

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
if you give me a link to it i can tell you what the problem is

but im guessing your trying to use a forwarder and dont have the correct app path name so its just booting back to the wii menu

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
on your SD card you should have on the root an "apps" folder then inside that you should have a folder called "usbloader_cfg" which then should have a file called boot.dol, this file is the loader

these are not channels but Priiloader forwarder dols to autoboot in a loader, these are installed using the "Install File" option in Priiloader

DMC

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
chers Pepxl. The path was wrong- you were right. it was read only as well bizarrely so i created a new one and change it to lower case and worked first time.
really smart piece of kit that program btw.
thnx again

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm good. Thanks.