USB LOADER CHANNEL

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by DMC, Mar 14, 2010.

1. DMC
    OP

DMC Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 15, 2009
    Venezuela
    Hi

Majorly impressed with the work and dedication that's gone into this program.My congrats to all.
    However I can't get the channel to load the program. I am using CIOS 222- am I going wrong here?

Thanks

2. pepxl

pepxl GFX W!Z4RD

Jun 19, 2009
    what channel? is it a forwarder, hybrid or full channel

What USBLoader? Wiiflow, usbloader 1.x, CFG USBLoader, Coverfloader, uLoader ot other

3. DMC
    OP

DMC Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 15, 2009
    Venezuela
    cfg usb loader- sorry I thought i posted it in that section. its the onw from the sticky in the cfg post. I can view the channel but it won't run. it keeps going back to wii menu

4. pepxl

pepxl GFX W!Z4RD

Jun 19, 2009
    if you give me a link to it i can tell you what the problem is

but im guessing your trying to use a forwarder and dont have the correct app path name so its just booting back to the wii menu

5. DMC
    OP

DMC Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 15, 2009
    Venezuela
    http://priiloader.baduncles.de/forwarder/

I have installed as files and as wads but as you said the path must be wrong.I remember this happening with channels before but I fixed it but can't remember how. I think i changed the IOS...

6. pepxl

pepxl GFX W!Z4RD

Jun 19, 2009
    on your SD card you should have on the root an "apps" folder then inside that you should have a folder called "usbloader_cfg" which then should have a file called boot.dol, this file is the loader

these are not channels but Priiloader forwarder dols to autoboot in a loader, these are installed using the "Install File" option in Priiloader

7. DMC
    OP

DMC Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 15, 2009
    Venezuela
    chers Pepxl. The path was wrong- you were right. it was read only as well bizarrely so i created a new one and change it to lower case and worked first time.
    really smart piece of kit that program btw.
    thnx again