USB Loader black screen only after updating covers

Grismannen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Hi all,

Been Googling/searching this forum for this particular issue but haven't found anything.

I've transferred games to a USB SanDisk Cruzer Blade 128 GB and they all work and show up in USB Loader. All the games I have tested work before updating covers. When I download covers in USB Loader, the covers get updated but launching a game results in a black screen and a sometimes bricked USB flash drive.

All the paths lead to the SD card (default settings). I have also tested running USB Loader on the USB drive and updated the paths to USB/usbloader/..., but updating covers always result in black screen and flash drive crashing.

Any idea why this happens ONLY when the covers are updated?

I have the following cios installed:
<v10 beta53 d2x-v10-beta53-alt> base: 56, slot: 249, revision: 21010.
<v10 beta52 d2x-v10-beta52>, base: 57, slot: 250, revision: 65535.

Joe023

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Sorry, I don’t really have the answer for your problem, but I had the same black screen issue with my cruzer glide even without updating the cover. How I solved my problem is that I installed my games on a sd card and use wiiflow to loads, and all games loads fine with covers updated.

Grismannen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Thanks for your reply, yeah I guess that could be a workaround, simply not using a flash drive. Games work/covers work well on an old Lacie 500 GB USB 2.0 hard drive my brother has, so may just have to find some old junk HDD to use instead.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night