Homebrew Usb loader(any of them) MPT ocarina

dragonfiend

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Heyo this question has bin bugging me for ages but how exactly can i bypass the alt dol ocarina problem. mpt needs gxflush hook but if u load the codes it craps up and doesnt load managed to do it wit cfg loader but noting happend (the codes had no effect).
Cheers Regards Dragonfiend

p.s my setup is fine 4.1e so dont say its system errors or someting like dat.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It's fixed! Just get cfg-loader v70 and cIOS249 d2x v6, then you don't need alt dol anymore
smile.gif

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
dragonfiend said:
Heyo this question has bin bugging me for ages but how exactly can i bypass the alt dol ocarina problem. mpt needs gxflush hook but if u load the codes it craps up and doesnt load managed to do it wit cfg loader but noting happend (the codes had no effect).

Winners don't cheat.
And FYI when you are using usb to load your games, the SM does'nt matter at all...who told you that?

It ALL runs through the cIOS.

dragonfiend

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hielkenator said:
dragonfiend said:

Winners don't cheat.
And FYI when you are using usb to load your games, the SM does'nt matter at all...who told you that?

It ALL runs through the cIOS.
Lol i kno that its the fact that the sm can effect the cios (damn updates) that made me say that.

Also yeah i heard about d2x6 tryin now will tell if it fixes my prob wit ocarina.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...