USB Loader 1.5 and WBFS manager 2.5

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Apekop, Apr 25, 2009.

Apr 25, 2009
  1. Apekop
    OP

Member Apekop GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    hey so today I bought a Pleomax housing for my old IDE hard disk and it works with the USB Loader 1.5 and with the WFSB manager 2.5.
    However, when I made the partition with the Manager, the USB loader didnt detect the partition. Then I tried to make the partition with the USB loader. So now the Manager doesnt find the partition anymore (and Partitionmagic says its Unallocated Space). Games work off it fine, but Id much prefer to be able to dump games onto the partition from my hard disk. So please, MTV, pimp my ride.

2. GolfDude

Member GolfDude GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    i actually formatted using wbfs 2.5 and put a few games on it and they wouldnt show up on usbl 1.5.. so i had to format via the usbl 1.5 just so the games i transfer from wbfs 2.5 will show on the wii. (key is dont use format with 2.5 with use on laoder 1.5.. the format wont work and htegames simply vanish).. let he wii format for you and then u can let wbfs do the rest..

3. djtaz

Member djtaz PM's Full - Wadder Me

Ireland
    You need to make sure your selecting the correct drive and load it with WBFS 2.5

My vista asks do i want to format it each time i put the drive in , i say no , load WBFS Manager and select G drive and click Load and away i go.

Try doing it that way.

4. Apekop
    OP

Netherlands
    the drive isnt showing up in the list (its not getting its own letter) so the WBFS manager isnt recognizing it... cant load what I cant select.

5. wiimano

Member wiimano GBAtemp Regular

United States
    for vista, make sure you run as administrator. might have to find the exe file in your program files and right click it and run as administrator. then copy and paste a shortcut of that program on your desktop to use, thats what worked for me mate

6. Apekop
    OP

Netherlands
    fixed the problem by reformating the space as Logical. Now works with WBFS and USB loader, so Im going nuts. Thx for backup

7. jerrykun

Newcomer jerrykun Newbie

United States
    where can i find WFSB manager 2.5 please some one help me im tired googling it i cant find it

8. syst3merror

Member syst3merror GBAtemp Regular

United States
    holy shit dude, have you ever thought about reading the date of a post? You just revived a post from over freaking 6 months ago!

:facepalm:

you would find it FIRST LINK ON GOOGLE if you actually SPELLED IT RIGHT!

WBFS Manager!