Gaming USB keyboard working with the new update?

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Woah, I gotta try this out
blink.gif

Kaphis

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
wireless logitech here works but I also noticed that the computer wireless keyboards aren't designed for the distance that you may expect in your living room.

Lukeage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I can also confirm a Logitec (albeit Dell branded) bluetooth keyboard working. As for distance, mine works from at least 10m away and that is through 3 walls (which is a lot better than I was expecting).

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The keyboard is meant to work with anything other that the internet channel
laugh.gif
This is the reason the internet features on the wii are crap. Give the wii a great browser and don't bother adding a usb keyboard feature.

finite

Trophies
XP
Country
There was an announcement back in April that Logitech were to make Wii peripherals I guess that makes sense of why their keyboards work and pehaps and indicator of imminent release.

TaMs

Randomizer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Just tried. Worked fine with logitech g15.
biggrin.gif

lamest thing about this channel system is that you have to update everything separately. If you would have all the things in the firmware nintendo could easily upgrade internet channel at the same time? But now when you have to buy it nintendo cannot really add it to firmware update, because not everyone has internet channel? dunno

squirt1000

Would rather have a cup of Tea!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
What a waste of bloody time, Surely the web browser is the most important use of a keyboard! Even M$ have sussed that out with the chatpad for the 360 now msn is readily available!!!!!

TaMs

Randomizer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
What a waste of bloody time, Surely the web browser is the most important use of a keyboard! Even M$ have sussed that out with the chatpad for the 360 now msn is readily available!!!!!

The 360 doesn't even have a webbrowser, har har
Yea that's right! I think that nintendo is testing this keyboard thing for instant messaging system or something, maybe said this before on some other thread. But i'm 95% sure that i'm wrong. : DDDDDDd

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @AncientBoi, don't worry atleast that video is a parody +1