Hacking Homebrew app USB key and external HDD alsways detected when i tunr on Wii U: how to solve?

legolas119

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ah ok! i suppose that if i overwrite the file with your version, it will change my USB loader GX version (i have 1272, you have 1271, right)?
thanks

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes, it should. make a backup of yours in case it doesn't work. I can't guarantee it will, but it's what I've always used, and I have no issues with emunand. though, you have to use a special FAT library with the cios in order to use wiiware/vc games if using ustealth. it's in the ustealth thread, should be in op for the link to it. black screen otherwise iirc.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

here it is: https://gbatemp.net/threads/ciosx-rev21d2x-yet-another-hot-fix.277659/page-163#post-5092147

overwrite the FAT library with the cios, and it will work once you have emunand setup.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not exactly, but when installing the cios or reinstalling it if it's already installed, you need that FAT library if using ustealth. this is something I learned quite a while ago. if you don't do that, games will work, but only if you don't have ustealth on. if you do, black screen. just overwrite the FAT library with the one in that link, then install. that's all there is to it.

legolas119

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hi, i'm really sorry i forgot to reply! Well, i solved the issue! I used freethewad to change the region from USA to PAL and now it works perfectly!
Thank you!

Reactions: godreborn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: uoiea