Status
Not open for further replies.

(USB HDD Update!) TX Anounces SX AUTOLOADER v1.10 from Team [WAIN]

Team [WAIN] is back with a quick update to their SX Autoloader release!
SXAL2.png

We have not heard from Team [WAIN] for a while, and today they dropped a bomb-shell of an add-on to SX OS, a simple little file that adds a much needed feature, 'auto-loading' of all your backup cartridges, no more hunting thru lots of icons to find a game and mounting it just click on the Game Icon you want to play right now and magically the cartridge will be inserted for you, its like having a multi-CD-changer attached to your Switch console! :)
Thanks to their friends at Team [WAIN] they have released an small 'add-on' to their SX OS v2.9.2 which allows you to 'auto-load', what that means now you just find the game you have previously played on your Horizon Home Screen, click on it, and even if it is a dumped cartridge in XCI format, as long as you still have the files on your Micro SD-Card and/or USB HDD, it will now auto-mount the cartridge backup for you and launch it, no more getting upset seeing the 'insert the game card' message, then having to go to Album, launch via their SX OS menu, scroll-over and find the game, and mount it and go back.

As long as you have at least mounted your XCI image once via their SX OS menu, now you can just simply click on a XCI Game Icon and it will Auto-Mount and Launch for you directly from the Horizon Home Screen. Is that not amazing! :)
NEW RELEASE: (Nov. 2th, 2019)
Changelog v1.1
  • Added USB HDD Support
  • Improved XCI detection
  • Database caching for speed
NOTE: If you have large XCI collection on your USB HDD, first time usage may take a couple of minutes for the database to be built.
IMPORTANT: If you get an Error Code on boot-up, then it means your SD Card has corruption on it, please re-format it and start fresh.
As usual, you can find their latest version of SX Autoloader in the TX Community Resources section, just unpack the new version overwriting the previous files.

To see it in action check out this video below:

—< Team-Xecuter - Rocking the Switch in 2019 and beyond! >—

:arrow: Source: MaxConsole

Last edited by garyopa, , Reason: updated post with v1.1 changelog

garyopa

Admin @ MaxConsole
OP
Trophies
Website
www.O-P-A.biz
XP
Country
Canada
literally everything else works fine, im able to switch between sxos and atmosphere with ease, run all elements of retroarch and homebrew etc.

its just this one addition that makes it crash (when i look in the titles folder for the autoloader it looks like its starting to build a database but something craps out) could it be a custom XCI? i think i have the all in one starlink with all dlc and updates

it is text file, look at it see which ones it found so far, if its all usbhdd or microsd, and look at your drive and card, and if you have a program that can view the contents 'unsorted' see which one next on your drive after the last one in text log file that it has not found yet, and that is most likely the one its crapping out on.

CaptainCPS-X

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
SX AUTOLOADER v1.10 TEST RESULT (posted originally at SXOS forums)

SXOS: v2.9.2 (emuNAND)
FW: v9.0.0
Internal SD: exFAT (SanDisk - Ultra Plus 128GB microSDXC UHS-I) (SDSQUB3-128G-ANCIA)
USB Storage: exFAT (Samsung - EVO Plus 128GB microSDXC UHS-I) (MB-MC128GA/AM)
USB Device: Insignia USB 3.0 Compact Memory Reader (NS-DCR30S2K)
USB Adapter: Insignia USB 3.0 Type-C-to-A Adapter (NS-PU396CA-WH-V2)
Format tested: XCI

Result: Working (Internal + USB Storage)

EDIT

Only issue I found with USB feature is as follows:

1 - Select game from menu and wait until it gets "autoloaded".
2 - Don't have to go in game, just put console to sleep (tap power button).
3 - NS will disconnect USB, and the game will be unloaded / ejected, it is normal.
4 - If you try to "autoload" same game from menu, nothing will happen, you will have to select another game, wait for it to get loaded, then you can try the previous game, and it will "autoload".

it means, that the Sx autoloader has corrupted your sd card....

SX Autoloader does not corrupt SD cards. At least if you going to say something like that, elaborate on how can we reproduce such thing.

SeeYa!
:D

Last edited by CaptainCPS-X,

fluggy2013

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Absolutely fantastic feature. Just tried it and it works a treat. Mind boggling that this capability wasn't released/realised earlier. At last I can put ALL my XCIs on the root of my HDD. Previously I had to select a small group of games I wanted to play and keep the rest in a folder as scanning it in the SXOS menu could take few minutes if all my games were on the root. NOW .... NO MORE SCANNING. Great work guys!!

Moko

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
does sx autoloader need FW 9?
i have SX 2.9.2, FW 8.0.1.... always getting: please insert gamecard :(
Folder 00FF0012656180FF is on SD in sxos/titles

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does sx autoloader need FW 9?
i have SX 2.9.2, FW 8.0.1.... always getting: please insert gamecard :(
Folder 00FF0012656180FF is on SD in sxos/titles
No im on the same FW and it works for me well the non USB support version does. Havent tried the update ver yet.
You have to wait like 2-3 sec b4 it actually loads the games. If you use FTP to copy the over the files to sd card you need to restart the Switch so that the autoloader will function upon boot.

Moko

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
copied on Computer to SD
have waited 5 minutes, think that should be enough

Solution:
the xci MUST be under sxos/xci, not anymore in the root of the HDD, or SD-Crad
sorry, that was'nt the solution.... works only with SD, not with HDD :(

Attachments

• sxloader.jpg
    sxloader.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 107
Last edited by Moko,

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
copied on Computer to SD
Not sure what to tell ya something is definitely off there shouldn't have to wait a minute. Try mounting a game first then select another thats not mounted

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
copied on Computer to SD

Solution:
the xci MUST be under sxos/xci, not anymore in the root of the HDD, or SD-Crad

I've got mine on the root of the external hard drive and they work. But maybe that's why it took longer to find them.

nachuz

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
TX should make custom sysmodules (even if you need a SX license to use them) because I'm definitely not using SX again, that shit burned me fuses and brought me a really bad time updating and migrating the emunand to sysnand

fluggy2013

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
... spoke too soon. Worked great for 50 XCIs ... Transferred all my XCIs (350 or so) to root of HDD. Switch UI is slow and glitchy now and keep getting the SXOS error message (oops something went wrong press power to restart) when trying to load XCIs from Switch "All Software" menu. Defo needs some tweaking.

EDIT .... tried repeatedly for half hour. CRASH CRASH CRASH ..... Finding it pretty hopeless in its current form. Anyone else getting crashes after adding more XCIs to root?

Last edited by fluggy2013,

CaptainCPS-X

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
... spoke too soon. Worked great for 50 XCIs ... Transferred all my XCIs (350 or so) to root of HDD. Switch UI is slow and glitchy now and keep getting the SXOS error message (oops something went wrong press power to restart) when trying to load XCIs from Switch "All Software" menu. Defo needs some tweaking.

EDIT .... tried repeatedly for half hour. CRASH CRASH CRASH ..... Finding it pretty hopeless in its current form. Anyone else getting crashes after adding more XCIs to root?

Looks like memory leak in the module parsing the XCIs, will make further tests eventually and see if I can reproduce it.

EDIT: You should make sure that "ALL" XCI are good, even one bad XCI could be the problem.

SeeYa!
:D

Last edited by CaptainCPS-X,

crazy_p

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand

Go to \sxos\titles\00FF0012656180FF and copy the SXAUTOLOADER.txt file to your Desktop.
Open your SXAUTOLOADER.txt File and scroll all the way down to the bottom.

Look for something like this:

[2019-11-02 21:42:57] === SXAUTOLOADER ===
[2019-11-02 21:43:38] Trying to find: [0000000000000000]

Then look above this line and see what the last working Game was.

Go to your USB Hdd and sort your Games by Date added.
Look whats the next Game in the List, after that one that was working and delete it temporary.

(You also have to empty your Recycle Bin on your Desktop otherwhise its still on your Hdd in the recycle Folder)

Also make sure there are no Special Characters (+"*'é etc. ) in your File Name (.xci).

Last edited by crazy_p,

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

To be fair it's kind of hard to account for someone having 350 XCIs, that's a lot of games. It works fine for me any XCI i've tried, but I only have like 70. Maybe it didn't even scan them all yet.

unsteadycarrot

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

out of curiosity as i haven't messed with it again yet, how many (if any) are your xci's custom "super" xci's, as in they have DLC or UPDATES added to the xci.

I think i only have starlink like that on my hdd so i'll move that off later and see if it scans.

Tumbleweed

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Soo.. I’ve tried this but I might be doing something wrong cuz as soon as my nintendo reboot it gave me the error screen.. I was able to delete the files and it worked again.. My question here is the following, when I copied the sxos to my sd root the path was sxos/titles/xxxxxxx but.... outside that directory the cach folder somehow was on sxos/cach with my xcis shortcuts I believe... Is it correct or the cach folder should be inside the /xxxxxxx folder as well??

jkjj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Soo.. I’ve tried this but I might be doing something wrong cuz as soon as my nintendo reboot it gave me the error screen.. I was able to delete the files and it worked again.. My question here is the following, when I copied the sxos to my sd root the path was sxos/titles/xxxxxxx but.... outside that directory the cach folder somehow was on sxos/cach with my xcis shortcuts I believe... Is it correct or the cach folder should be inside the /xxxxxxx folder as well??

same here. retarded advice that there must be corruption on the sd card. surely not.

Reactions: Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
same here. retarded advice that there must be corruption on the sd card. surely not.

Yeah funny this “corruption on the sd” since everything else works just fine and I won’t format a 256gb sd card because of this at all...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Batman joined the Trans Justice League
    +2
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    based af
    +2
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Forget the base, get on the roof.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Is that a bat in your buckle or are you just happy to have me
    Wonder "Woman" lol you wonder if they are a woman?
    The Riddler has questions...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Played a little of snow day glad I didn't spend $30
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's asthetic is okay maybe a good $10 grab
    Lol is it a game about doing cocaine?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably in pvp
    I tried Balders Gate II on the PS2 a few minutes ago, not bad lol
    My back catalog of games is like that scene at the end of Indiana Jones where the arc of the covenant is being stored in a giant ass warehouse
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    At least I can will my game catalog to family members
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's your problem now bitches
    Put it in your will that in order to receive any money they have to beat certain games, hard games and super shitty games...
    Say 20 bucks per Ninja Gaiden on the NES lol 60 bucks for all 3
    People you like "Beat level 1 of Ms Pacman" lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hello kitty ds is required
    +1
    Beat Celebrity Death Match on the PS1 omg tried it earlier today .... Absolutely trash
    Like -37 out of 10
    One of the worst games I have ever played
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make them rank up every cod game out
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    "Now I know why he took his own life"
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"