Hardware Usb hard drive making noize and not being detected.

legoinventeor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
To be honest, I think I should've known better. I got a usb 3.0 Segate expansion portable drive but it looks like it wont work on my WiiU with cbhc. It's just making a beeping/clicking noize. I'll try to get a y cable or a usb hub to see if it works and if that doesn't work I'll just use it on my pc instead. It works perfecly there.
Edit: Another thing, can I use the same hard drive on my vWii and WiiU? I'm not using lodiine just installing the games with wup installer.
Edit 2: if I install inject vwii games as virtual console on the wiiu menu, do the use the save data I already have on the vwii menu? (I should probably close this thread and open a new one).

Last edited by legoinventeor,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
To be honest, I think I should've known better. I got a usb 3.0 Segate expansion portable drive but it looks like it wont work on my WiiU with cbhc. It's just making a beeping/clicking noize. I'll try to get a y cable or a usb hub to see if it works and if that doesn't work I'll just use it on my pc instead. It works perfecly there.
Edit: Another thing, can I use the same hard drive on my vWii and WiiU? I'm not using lodiine just installing the games with wup installer.
You probably just need an Y-cable.
You can use the same HDD with Wii VC injects (which also includes Nintendont injects), but not with Wii USB loaders.

Reactions: legoinventeor

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well then show them how to scratch it (this is a verbalase joke)