modshroom128

OP
Trophies
Website
modshroom128.imgur.com
XP
Country
United States
Okay so I recently hacked my wii, everything works perfectly except for wad manager (irrelevant)
anyway I have gx loader and I added Mario kart wii to my HD using that peice of software, tested it out, worked perfectly. Then I got 3 more games pokemon park, Mario power tennisvwii, and a boy and his blob. I dragged them all on to my HD, downloaded the cover art for em. And tried launching em one by one, pokemon and blob got a blue screen error, the scrubbed Mario tennis got me a black screen.

My wii is 4.1 what should I do????? Reinstall them??? I want a huge collection of games not games that don't work...

modshroom128

OP
Trophies
Website
modshroom128.imgur.com
XP
Country
United States
Should I switch to a sexier loader like coverflow. Should I patch the games or something. Why is it that the unscrubbed full Mario Kart wii game works and the other three I added at a different time all at the same time didint (is it because I added all three at once?
Srsly help

Gobnoblin

Trophies
XP
Country
gx is a great loader... should be super simple and easy to use.... did you use a wbfs manager? or are you running a different format? it also could be as simple as having the proper ios or cios installed/updated to run it properly or just a simple setting in gx loader itself.... i can't remember if there is a compatibility/settings list but you may want to do a quick search for it

modshroom128

OP
Trophies
Website
modshroom128.imgur.com
XP
Country
United States
Gobnoblin said:
gx is a great loader... should be super simple and easy to use.... did you use a wbfs manager? or are you running a different format? it also could be as simple as having the proper ios or cios installed/updated to run it properly or just a simple setting in gx loader itself.... i can't remember if there is a compatibility/settings list but you may want to do a quick search for it
I'm using wbfs manager

and what should I install to get all the proper cioses on my wii, because wad manager isn't working either

modshroom128

OP
Trophies
Website
modshroom128.imgur.com
XP
Country
United States
modshroom128 said:
longtom1 said:
what error does wad manager give you??
Rev -1

I can't even look for wads. As soon as I click SD card I get the error on the manager.
I think this has to do with the ioses and if I fix em then USB gx will load all my games instead of just one? Can someone give me a link that will let me fix and hack every single cios, I know the only one I installed with the trucha exploit is cios38 rev 16. So can someone give me something to download that will give me like every updated cios I need forever or something

Posts merged

QUOTE(longtom1 @ Dec 26 2009, 04:10 PM)
do you have a folder called wad on your sd card??
I called it wads. Could that be the problem? Lol
if so I will scream in joy

longtom1

Keep an eye on my posts cause I quick edit frequen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
modshroom128 said:
longtom1 said:
yep that could be it and try re14 instead of rev16
So I just install rev14, to overide my newer rev 16 what's the difference... Aren't there like other cioses that I should be installing, can I get a link to a complete pack or something
yes it will overwrite the rev16 rev 14 is more compatible with loaders and apps I think

if you followed the modify any wii guide you would have all the needed cIOS's

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it