Hacking USB GX Loader, Game Freezings

austintb423

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know anything about hacking, because I recieved this console with HD from someone else. But i'm wondering if there is way to fix the problem i'm having. I get about 20 mins max of gameplay and then the music might stop playing on the game, and then... it's frozen.

I Can't pull up the menu or nothing. Have to pull the power cord on the Wii and start all over. I have played around with the video setting on the game load menu, as the previous owner told me to put it on FORCE NTSC... but it still freezes. I also plugged in the HD to see if it had a powersave mode, but all the PC said when i plugged it in was that this external drive is not formatted, would you like to format? So I still get a little gameplay and then bam like clockwork... frozen. And there is plenty of space left on the harddrive- and it is still running (and running at regular temp).

Any advice for someone who doesn't know alot about this issue?

Thanks so much, desperately need your help

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
some hard drives, like WD harddrives, have a sleep timer built into their firmware

in order to disable it, u may need to install w/e software came with ur drive (also available on their website) then use it to disable the sleep timer on your hard drive

btw, usbloader gx sucks, try configurable usb loader or wiiflow

austintb423

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for your advice;

I don't have any experience at modding, etc. I purchased this from someone in Nashville, TN with a understanding that it worked easily.

The hard drive says "Element" on the top of it with a sun insignia and it's a 750g (still has like 690g's of free space)... the only thing i found that looked similar to this HD was on this ebay site:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Element-2-5-USB2-0-SAT...#ht_3277wt_1008

When i search for "Element" that's all i see that looks like mine. And that's just a casing.

Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM