USB Gecko - Where to Buy?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by Dork, Apr 6, 2014.

1. Dork
    OP

Dork Newbie

I'm a developer and I'm interested in getting one of these.

I understand the Wii Scene is pretty much dead and these things are out of production, but is there anywhere besides hoping for someone to put one up on eBay that I can get this thing or are these now impossible to get.

2. JoostinOnline

JoostinOnline Certified Crash Test Dummy

Apr 2, 2011
    United States
    The Twilight Zone
    I doubt you could get one besides on ebay, but you can still use file logging. Most of the code in homebrew apps is crap because it opens and closes the file each time, which takes about a solid second. I'd suggest using the filelog.c/filelog.h code I wrote for InspectMii:
    https://code.google.com/p/inspectmii/source/browse/#svn/trunk/source

It's safer than any other code you'll find as it prevents overflows, it flushes the buffer each time so the text is kept during a crash, and it's so fast you won't even notice a difference in the speed. You can also disable all the code at once by commenting out line 35.

3. xNEROx
    This message by xNEROx has been removed from public view by Cyan, Apr 13, 2014, Reason: selling not allowed outside of trading forum.
    Apr 13, 2014
  4. Thomas83Lin

Thomas83Lin Retro Gamer

Jul 22, 2009
    United States
    Any idea what these are selling for nowadays "unopened" seeing that they are out of production.

edit: asking about the first edition not the se