thx for the info
smile.gif

Wiisel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thanks for the heads up I wasn't aware the site was up already. Can wait to get my mittens on one after losing both a USB and SD gecko at the same time.

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Thats old news, but I think since the source of the USB gecko was released more than a year ago, some guys picked it up, built new USB gecko devices and want to make money with it. They claim to be the "official" USB Gecko team, but thats simply not true, since Nuke is and was the original author of the USB gecko.

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
megazig said:
WiiBricker:
do you ever know what you're talking about?

these are being made by Nuke
Do you have proof? As far as I know Nuke has abandoned the USB gecko and the usbgecko.com domain a year ago.

ADD: Nvm. found proof myself since you werent able to provide some yourself in the first place.

megazig

SU
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the proof is on his site. he is Ian

I didn't think I needed to link to his site that has been linked before in this very thread. common sense works sometimes, try it

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
megazig said:
the proof is on his site. he is Ian

I didn't think I needed to link to his site that has been linked before in this very thread. common sense works sometimes, try it
LoL, you made my day xD How were I supposed to know that a guy named "Ian" is Nuke? xD Honestly, I get it, you guys would sue your own mothers rather than release the Riivolution source. So shut up and stop keep spaming threads with your nonsense, lol. Do you have nothing to do in your own rvlution.net forum?

Omega191

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiBricker said:
So shut up and stop keep spaming threads with your nonsense, lol.

Is this the same guy that said that Riivolution is violating GPL? (Where's your lawyer friend? We're still waiting) Is this the same guy that in this same thread said that it's not from Nuke? (Who's also too stupid to look at the youtube username) I'm not sure who's the nonsensical one. Oh, right, I am, there's only one person capable of such idiocy.

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Omega191 said:
WiiBricker said:
So shut up and stop keep spaming threads with your nonsense, lol.

Is this the same guy that said that Riivolution is violating GPL? (Where's your lawyer friend? We're still waiting) Is this the same guy that in this same thread said that it's not from Nuke? (Who's also too stupid to look at the youtube username) I'm not sure who's the nonsensical one. Oh, right, I am, there's only one person capable of such idiocy.
Another one for my ignore list
smile.gif

megazig

SU
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh, looking at the 10 or so posts on the forum of teh gecko site and noticing that Nuke responds under the name Ian is too hard? sorry, didn't know that deduction is too difficult

edit:
how is telling someone they are wrong about the current topic spam. Wiibricker was dead wrong with his statement about the creator of the usbgecko being talked about and I informed that Nuke was making it. I just did so with a few more words than necessary

thesund0g

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
megazig said:
oh, looking at the 10 or so posts on the forum of teh gecko site and noticing that Nuke responds under the name Ian is too hard? sorry, didn't know that deduction is too difficult

Using another name on the internet isn't too hard either, I'm afraid.

3290566525_994bb78db1_z.jpg

SFenton

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Why can't we all just settle down here and talk like gentlemen? I'm sure we can get you a pony if you really want one, but sheesh, attacking good ol' Mega-O and Megazig sure isn't the way to get back on the saddle.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Gosh, guys, can't you just get along?

I'm gonna state this again, as I already did in the DIOS-MIOS thread. Whoever starts flaming again, is gonna get warned. Ok?

Wiisel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wiisel said:
Thanks for the heads up I wasn't aware the site was up already. Can wait to get my mittens on one after losing both a USB and SD gecko at the same time.
after months of searching I finally found them when not looking for them guess I don't need the new one now
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt