OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Well, it always happened with me. When i install a game i can play it, but, after a random time, some games stop working, giving just black screens or returning to Wii Menu. Anyone knows why? ;s
Using cIOS38 rev12 and latest version of USB Loader GX.
Thanks in advance
smile.gif

diazao

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Brazil
kedest said:
Could be the hard drive going into sleep mode, because there has been no loading of data for several minutes.
You didn't get the point, i need to explain it better.
For exemple, i installed We Rock 1 month ago, and last week when i was trying to play it, it didn't work, giving black screen, so i had to unistall it and reinstall again to get it working. I use a normal computer HD 80gb with an IDE - SATA adapter connected at the energy (to turn it on, duh) and to the first USB port (that's not the problem)

manias

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
due to rev12 perhaps? or maybe yer harddrive is sensitive to sudden powerloss like turning off the wii? since it's an ooooold drive I recon if it's 80gb
smile.gif

Kikoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
I know what oyu mean Diazao, i've been getting the same thing, reisntalling it sort of fixes the issue, but Doesn't really, I get code dumps and blank screens, and hang's before it evenloads. its weird. it even hangs on usbloader 1.5 too D:. so it has to be the new Rev12

diazao

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Brazil
manias said:
due to rev12 perhaps? or maybe yer harddrive is sensitive to sudden powerloss like turning off the wii? since it's an ooooold drive I recon if it's 80gb
smile.gif
I don't think it's about the cIOS, because it happened since i started with USB loading, about rev9?!
unsure.gif

Maybe it can be my HD... It's a Seagate Barracuda 7200.7, and there is a codebar note pasted on it that shows a date that i think it was bought (april 3th 2006
tongue.gif
)

Kikoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
diazao said:
manias said:
smile.gif
I don't think it's about the cIOS, because it happened since i started with USB loading, about rev9?!
unsure.gif

Maybe it can be my HD... It's a Seagate Barracuda 7200.7, and there is a codebar note pasted on it that shows a date that i think it was bought (april 3th 2006
tongue.gif
)
mine is an 08 drive.. O_ o WD passport. So wtf other games work, but 1 game? odd...very odd..

imapterodactyl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It sounds like you're still using an old version of a WBFS app with the delete bug. If so, and you delete a game, then install a larger game, another game in the list will get partially overwritten and corrupted. If this sounds like your problem, and you install via PC, then upgrade to WBFS Manager 3.0. Any games you have that are currently broken will stay broken until reinstalled, but no more games should break. If installing via Wii, then I don't know... GX fixed that issue AGES ago.

cIOSrev12 also has hd issues, for sure. To be fixed in rev13, hopefully tomorrow.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte