1. Wiigamer1

OP Wiigamer1 Newbie
    Newcomer

Germany
    Hello Guys,I have downloaded Wii Roms in wbfs Format from Vimms Lair and I wanted To Transfer Thema To Usb.So I have downloaded the Wii Backup Manager and try To Pick Thema To USB.They are both shown in the Wii Backup Manager when i Trier to Navigator To the Folder where they are present.Also the Same Thing on Wbfs Manager.So I have Heard that i can create a File named Wbfs in the Roott directory and I die thus an Put all my Gems in Wbfs Format in there.The USB is also Format Ted in Fat 32.
    Then i Trier to Play the Games through USB loader Gx ,but they are both shown there and also ein Wii load and the cfg Loader,ihave Trier all loaders For the Wii,what could i so.

2. wiiuepiccpu

wiiuepiccpu vanCFW tester

United States
    The games have to be in their own folders with the title id

Wiigamer1 likes this.
  3. Wiigamer1

OP Wiigamer1 Newbie
    Newcomer

Germany
    Hey,thanks For your answer I Used the Wii Backup Manager and Wbfs Manager and then I try To Access the Folder where the Wbfs Files are they do Not recognize the Games.So I have Heard that I can create the Wbfs Folder,but I have the Problem that they are mit shown and the Wii Backup and Wbfs Manager also do Not Show the files,although there are in the correct Folder,unsere Thema in the Windows Explorer

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Is there maybe a was To create the correct Game of manually

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Manager, loader, Backup