Madrigal

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
As per title, forwarders for WiiFlow, Configurable USB Loader, and USB Loader GX all crash to the Wii menu. Forwarders for WiiMC and emulators work fine. I've tried re-installing IOS58 and then deleting and re-installing the forwarders, but no dice. Any ideas? This is driving me nuts.

Also, USB Loader GX says "No WBFS or FAT/NTFS/EXT partition found" when I manage to load it from HBC. I has 3 options: Select, Format, or Return. If I go to select, if gives me 4 partitions: 1: 544.21GB, 2: 923.14GB, 3: 923.14GB, 4: 0.03GB. I'm only using an 8GB USB stick with one fat32 partition, so I don't know WTF it's talking about. I tried reformatting and doing a fresh install of it, but it's the same thing. Selecting any of those partitions crashes it back to the Wii menu. If it slect format, it gives me the same list of drives. Trying to format any of them crashes back to the Wii menu after it's done.

Any idea what's going on here? I've tried a different USB drive, but it's all the same problems except USB Loader GX just freezes with a white background instead of giving me those options.

Kittymat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If ther forwarder is crashing to the wii menu it is not finding the folder that the forwarder is trying to access, make sure that your usb loader is in the sorrect place on the sd card and labled correctly.

SD / apps / usbloader_gx / boot.dol - this is for GX loader. With GX also make sure you have updated to a new version2.2 or a later Beta 1107 as these solve most issues on earlier versions. Multiple partition detection can be a sign that the USB stick is not supported. Also for newer versions of USB loaders you need at least v17 from waninkoko earlier versions on some loaders are not supported. Updating your cios may improve detection of the usb stick

Madrigal

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Kittymat said:
If ther forwarder is crashing to the wii menu it is not finding the folder that the forwarder is trying to access, make sure that your usb loader is in the sorrect place on the sd card and labled correctly.

SD / apps / usbloader_gx / boot.dol - this is for GX loader. With GX also make sure you have updated to a new version2.2 or a later Beta 1107 as these solve most issues on earlier versions. Multiple partition detection can be a sign that the USB stick is not supported. Also for newer versions of USB loaders you need at least v17 from waninkoko earlier versions on some loaders are not supported. Updating your cios may improve detection of the usb stick
Thanks, but I'm already using 2.2 of GX, and it was working fine before, but just suddenly stopped working. I checked and all the directories are fine as they should be. I have all the latest cios from HackMii, so I don't think that's it.

I have a backup of my NAND from when everything was working fine. If I restore it, do you think that would fix it?

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
as it was working fine before, it sounds like corrupted memory... it happens... you said you're able to reformat the stick via your pc and it's still giving you trouble? have you tried any other memory sticks or SD cards?

i misunderstood...you tried formatting it via GX? try copying the data all to your PC, formatting it on your PC, and then copying the data back.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse