USB CFG

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by vegemikee, Dec 12, 2009.

1. vegemikee
    OP

vegemikee GBAtemp Fan

Aug 17, 2008
    Ok, so i decided to mod my 2nd wii today so me and my bro can play some 1v1 on cod, etc. I decided to use my old HDD (already formatted to FAT32). Ran the WBFS_file program, converted my ISO to WBFS etc etc. When i launch usbcfg, it says something like 'cannot open file' or folder, or something similar to that. So i had another look at the CFG thread here and it said to put it in /wbfs/wbfs_title (or something like that). so i followed those instructions, and the loader still gives me the same error. What am i doing wrong here? what steps do i need to take to load games via FAT32? formatting to WBFS is out of the question because i only plan to put the 1 game on the HDD. (not worth copying all my media, formatting, partitioning just for one game)

2. cambric

cambric GBAtemp Fan

May 17, 2009
    Italy
    Tuscany
    When you say "i launch usbcfg" what do you mean exactly? do you use a forwarder? from HBC?
    Please check that you use the 49-fat version of the configurable and do not use the R3 forwarder by Narolez but the newest Nforwarder by Naroler himself

3. vegemikee
    OP

vegemikee GBAtemp Fan

Aug 17, 2008
    ahh yes, i did use the R3 forwarder by Narolez, and yes im using the update 49 fat version. theres so much shit to rummage through in the usb cfg thread, so i guess i mightve overlooked some things.
    so launching the usb cfg app via HBC wont give me that issue, yes?

4. cambric

cambric GBAtemp Fan

May 17, 2009
    Italy
    Tuscany
    Yes, no problem to lauch from HBC and no problem if you use the Nforwarder by Narolez...
    I had your same problem with the R3 version of Narolez forwarder, just use the newest Nforwarder

5. vegemikee
    OP

vegemikee GBAtemp Fan

Aug 17, 2008
    problem solved.
    cheers

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice