USB Black ops mp help

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by DropDe4d, May 23, 2011.

May 23, 2011

USB Black ops mp help by DropDe4d at 4:38 AM (904 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. DropDe4d
    OP

Newcomer DropDe4d Newbie

United States
    when i enter a game it goes to a black screen and i can hear mic voices but then it leaves the game saying "connection lost" and then migrates hosts and then says "game lobby closed". it worked for like 2 matches, then it started giving me problems... what can i do? i'm running USB loader GX with 249 using rev 21. thanks!

2. Ryoku83

Member Ryoku83 GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    Have you forwarded the ports in your router? If not thats probably where the problem is coming from.

Check here, pretty detailed thread on black ops problem solving: http://www.wiihacks.com/wii-games/71871-ca...-ops-guide.html

I've skimmed thru the post a lil bit seems a bit outdated with cIOS and Loader info but I can tell you that the game works fine with the newest versions of CFG USB Loader and d2xv4 cIOS

3. luminalace

Member luminalace GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    Black Ops is a tough bird to get working but I run the game using Cios 224 (Base 57). Also my USB Loader GX is the Cios 222 version!

4. Ryoku83

Member Ryoku83 GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    I never had much trouble with this game, tho I didn't get it right when it came out. By the time I got it everyone had it all worked out. When my game froze on initial loading I just googled it and found out I needed to use hermes v5.0 or 5.1 with base 57. After that the game ran smooth even in multiplayer.

5. DropDe4d
    OP

Newcomer DropDe4d Newbie

United States
    the mic still wont work either! :/

NEVERMIND I GOT IT ALL WORKING. HAD TO INSTALL HERMES TO IOS36 NOT 249