USA Zelda Triforce cia online issue...

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by jwitz, Nov 16, 2015.

1. jwitz
    OP

jwitz GBAtemp Regular

Jun 16, 2014
    So I have installed the USA version of Triforce Heroes on my PAL 3DS.

When I get to trying to go online, it brings up a message saying I have to accept the latest version of the user policy. When click through and say accept, it just loops the same message over and over.

Is there a way around this? I have updated to latest emunand. I'm using rxtools.

Thanks

Here's a pic:

http://imgur.com/aLYPD7A

2. _eyCaRambA_

_eyCaRambA_ GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 22, 2009
    United States
    Right around the cornerâ„¢
    Get config.cia from the 3DS SDK (Google, can't be shared here), then set the Online agreement value to FF FF. This should fix this error for all game regions :)
    Make sure to back up your EmuNAND (or SysNAND if you have the cia installed there) beforehand, just in case.

3. cvskid

cvskid GBAtemp Addict

Apr 13, 2014
    United States
    Would you have to use something like a hex editor to change values or you change it while loading up the installed config.cia?

4. jwitz
    OP

jwitz GBAtemp Regular

Jun 16, 2014
    Hello I have done what you said and installed the config.cia, but it says error the cia is invalid

Thanks

Last edited by jwitz, Nov 16, 2015
  5. _eyCaRambA_

_eyCaRambA_ GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 22, 2009
    United States
    Right around the cornerâ„¢
    There is an option in the config app where you set the value, no external tools required.
    tbh I'm not sure if rxTools supports the SDK cias or not since I use Gateway. Maybe try a few other cias if you haven't done so already.

cvskid likes this.
  6. Neptune

Neptune GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Dec 7, 2003
    United States
    Internet
    It should install on rxtools. Try using BBM instead of FBI.

cvskid likes this.
  7. jwitz
    OP

jwitz GBAtemp Regular

Jun 16, 2014
    Hello I have gotten it to work now online. Does anyone know if the game connects to USA players since it's a USA rom, or does it connect to Europe still since it's a Pal console?

8. Varia

Varia GBAtemp Fan

Nov 19, 2010
    In this specific game Nintendo region locked the online too. So if you have a US copy you will only be matched up with people who have the US copy too.

9. jwitz
    OP

jwitz GBAtemp Regular

Jun 16, 2014
    Thank you!