Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
OP
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
I Pre-ordered a SC DSTWO and it was shipped on the 19th (a week ago). I live in Chicago and I'm wondering about any fellow Gbatempers who live in the Midwest (or in USA) and how fast they received their orders. I also ordered a Acekard 2i and it was shipped on May 24th.

I'd at least like to have an idea of whether I should expect it in the 1 week or closer to (so help me God) 5 week spectrum.

Any replies would be appreciated.

I forgot to mention I picked the free shipping option. I think that was assumed by the people who answered though lol.

impizkit

Lazy Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
I live near where you do. My SC DSTwo was shipped the same day, the 19th and I got it yesterday. Hope that helps. You should see it soon.

Schlupi

OP
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
OK. sweet.
smile.gif
Thanks. that's good to know.

spardasieg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guess I should ask here also: I ordered the 17th and it said it shipped the 19th on the site but when I put the tracking number in the japan postal service site it said it shipped on the 23rd, when is my stuff coming...this is confusing.

Schlupi

OP
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
Okay... thanks for all the replies. I got the answers I needed to know the estimated time of arrival.
smile.gif

Also, @ Spardasig, you should just follow the tracking number and keep up with it. Maybe they didn't end up shipping it on the day they said, I dunno, I was curious also as to why you said "Japan" Postal when I know Shoptemp is in China.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: gn